To register your kids for Kidcare during an event, simply locate the event listing below and follow the link to fill out the required information. All children must be registered by 9pm 2 days before the scheduled event to secure their spot in Kidcare. To ensure the safety and security of all children, we will not be accepting children on the day of the event who are not pre-registered. A Non-Refundable Kidcare fee may apply to certain ministries or events at the time of registration. Please check with your ministry leader for details.
SUNDAY NIGHT LIFE GROUP
TUESDAY MORNING LIFE GROUP
What is Kidcare?
Kidcare is designed to use events as opportunities for fun-filled growth for kids while their parents are involved in church events. Our goal is to take advantage of every moment we have with children placed in our care. We introduce children to the truth and help them develop a solid foundation for a thriving relationship with Jesus. Our desire is that every child experience the wonder of God and to know, without a doubt, that He made them and loves them. Kidcare is available for children ages infant through 5th grade.
If you have any questions about Kidcare, simply let us know!
Kidcare Weather Cancellation Policy
In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, Kidcare may be cancelled to ensure the safety of everyone involved. For weather related cancellations, Kidcare will be cancelled in the following situations:
- The church office closes due to bad weather
- Springfield Public Schools are closed (daytime events)
- Local universities are closed (nighttime events)
- If Hope Church is under a current tornado warning, Kidcare services may be delayed or cancelled
- Cancellations will be made after reviewing current weather and/or road conditions.
- Staff and ministry leaders will be notified a minimum of 1 hour prior to event start time of cancellation.